CNC Turning Service Supplier – Custom Precision Parts Machining Manufacturer in China Factory Find V1 Company
V1 Machining can use the CNC Turning Service process to make parts or product prototypes and mass-produce them. General threading, and CNC machining of round parts including shafts, worms, and balls.
- Ability to handle complex parts: CNC parts with complex shapes can be created.
- Surface treatment possible: Polished, Anodized, etc.
- Various materials: aluminum, steel, Cooper, etc.
- Get your products and parts ready in as fast as 24 hours
- Certifications: ISO9001:2008 I TS16949
Available Materials for CNC Turning Service
CNC turning service can be applied to a great number of materials, such as metal, plastic, and wood. Each turning material needs different lathes. according to the types of materials machined, certain maintenance and safety precautions may be needed for the lathe. Above are some common materials. V1 Machining can offer to work on CNC Turning Service. Other materials or custom sourced materials available, get a quote and we can start right away!
- Aluminum: Al6061 / Al6063 / Al6082 / Al7075 / Al5052 / A380, etc.
- Steel: Mild Steel, Alloy Steel, etc.
- Plastic: PET / PVC / ABS / PC / PE / PTFE / POM / PMMA / Nylon / PP / Peek, etc.
- Cooper: C11000 / C12000 / C12000 / C36000, etc.
- Stainless Steel: Stainless-steel 303 / 304L / 316L / 416 / 440C
- Titanium: TA0 / TA1 / TA2 / TC4 / TB5, etc.
Surface Finishes for CNC Turning Service
- Anodized – A thin and hard non-conductive coating is added to the surface of the aluminum parts. Parts can be anodized in different colors
- As Milled – Cutter marks from the CNC Turning Service process will be present. Surface finishing can get at Ra 0.8.
- Heavy Bead Blast – this will remove heavier cutter marks and scratches left behind by sandpaper and will have a light texture appearance.
- Smooth Finish – This is typically 600 grit paper and can be polished.
- Powder Coat – Add a strong, wear-resistant, and corrosion-resistant protective polymer coating to the surface of the part. A variety of colors can be used to create the desired aesthetic effect.
CNC Machining Precision Part
CNC Machining Production Equipment
Size Limits for CNC Turning Service
V1 Machining is able to produce different sizes of products. While there are still limitations existing in CNC Turning Service. Factors like size could cause some limitations, so we detailed a size limitation table of CNC machining above for you to refer to. It is vital thing for both designers and engineers to be familiar with this limitation before designing. So please finish reading this table before contacting us.
- Max swing diameter: 0.3~3600 mm(0.011~141.732″)
- Max cutting length: 0.5~1500 mm(0.019~59.055″)
What Exactly Is CNC Turning Service Process?
First, let is define a CNC before attempting to comprehend CNC turning service. CNC is an abbreviation for computer numerical controls. That is a technical way of describing that the machine digitizes and could automate a large portion of the operation using computers. The machine operator may now enter numbers instead of physically moving to specific spots. As a result, CNC Turning Service projects may be completed more quickly and with greater precision and consistency.
On a turning machine, the material is removed from a rotating piece of material using cutting tools until the desired outcome is achieved. CNC Turning Service Parts are typically turned using a CNC lathe. Think of a chess piece to further comprehend how a CNC turning machine functions. It was initially a cylindrical block of material. The block was likely fastened into the chuck of a lathe, turned, and then a pawn was made by tools pushing against the block and removing characteristics.
CNC Machining Testing Equipment
What is CNC Turning Service Definition?
CNC Milling is a type of CNC machining process that uses rotary cutting tools, CNC Turning Service is a type of CNC machining process that uses a lathe to create detailed functional prototypes and end-use parts with cylindrical features. Our CNC turning process uses a rod stock, in a choice of metal materials, which is rotated against live tooling to create final parts with axial and radial holes, flats, grooves, and slots. Different to CNC milling, in which the cutting tool rotates and is directed from multiple angles at the workpiece, which is usually stationary.
Differences CNC Milling And CNC Turning Service
Although CNC milling and CNC machining are almost interchangeable, CNC turning services frequently yields products more quickly and economically than CNC milling. The cutting tool’s range of motion is the limit for CNC milling. Although CNC turning service is less effective in material conservation, it offers more complicated design possibilities and speedier production.
CNC turning process
In the production process known as CNC turning service, material bars are held in a chuck and rotated while feeding a tool to the piece to remove material until the required form is attained. Subtraction machining is another name for the process, which involves removing material to create the required form.
If the CNC turning center simply has one turret, all of the CNC Turning Service work may be done from that side. However, some turning centers contain both the main spindle and a sub-spindle for even quicker operation. This arrangement involves the workpiece being partially machined by the main spindle before being transferred to the sub-spindle to finish the task on the opposite side of the component.
CNC milling process
CNC milling is a mechanical technology that makes parts or components that are precisely made for each client by progressively eliminating material from the workpiece with rotating, multi-point cutting tools and computerized controls. Typically, these systems have three linear degrees of freedom. While the workpiece stays still, they are free to move in all directions around the X, Y, and Z axes. Milling is better suited for prototype and shorter production runs because of its constrained dimensional operation’s slower processing speed.